Amazing results @fitchristina: Said I would do it so I did. 20lbs – Some of you …


Amazing results @fitchristina: Said I would do it so I did. 20lbs – Some of you may have seen from my IG Story that I weighed in at 120 the other day. Now I know there will be people on here who will immediately say “the number on the scale doesn’t matter!!!” and “the scale is pointless omg!!” and to some extent I agree with you. When you have been weightlifting for a while now and you’re already lean AF then YES micro-monitoring the number on the scale won’t give you much indication of any progress you’re making and will just stress you out. I hear ya loud and clear babes. – However let’s not discredit the fact that for someone who has NO sense of a healthy diet exercise routine and overall lifestyle checking in with the scale might serve as the wake up call they need to make some changes in their life. That’s certainly what happened with the girl in the left pic who is holding her breath and desperately sucking in her tummy (I had gained nearly 20 lbs in ONE year ). I certainly WOULD NOT consider myself fat but it was obvious from my rapid weight gain that I was heading down an unhealthy road unless I started making some positive changes. – My opinion? DO NOT obsess over the scale. Use it for what it’s meant for – a helpful tool to occasionally check in with in order to supplement your health and fitness goals. THE NUMBER DOES NOT DETERMINE YOUR WORTH. The girl on the left is JUST AS VALUABLE as the girl on the right and some extra weight could never change that fact. I’m not just talking outta my ass either – I firmly believe this and you should too. – With that being said if you decide it’s time to take charge of your physique – I say do it!!! Establishing a fitness routine is probably one of the most REWARDING decisions I’ve ever made for myself in my entire life: it teaches you discipline commitment patience perseverance self-love and a dozen other valuable qualities. Give it a chance and you’ll see. . #weightlossultimate to be featured . #transform #beforeandafter



Source by hailey1129

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Xtreme Fat Loss Dr. Ozs swimsuit slimdown drink. I did this for a few weeks and …