Whats your goal weight? Short answer? I havent decided! Ramble below . Yesterda…
Whats your goal weight? Short answer? I havent decided! Ramble below . Yesterday I hit my original goal weight! A lot of people didnt believe I could do it but look at me now!! . When I started this journey on September 14 2017 I made my goal weight 145lbs. I based this off of my teenage self and the weight I thought I looked and felt best at back then. The problem with this is that I am only 51 and weighing 145lbs at my height means I am overweight according to my 27.4 BMI. Normal weight BMI range is 18.5-24.9 so in order to not be overweight I would need to lose 13lbs more to be 132lbs; that would put me at a BMI of 24.9 aka right at the very top of normal range. Freaking stupid if you ask me. I know BMI is a bunch of BS but that doesnt make that label of overweight nag me any less. . Body composition in my opinion is far more important than BMI and I know Im pretty muscular. I got a DXA scan this last weekend (a follow up to one I got in September) and I feel really good about those results so I think I may focus on those metrics and getting stronger and lean AF versus weight in lbs. I currently wear size 4 and 27 in jeans and small in most tops and dresses which does not equal overweight to me. I also know that my loose skin effects the way I view my body and how clothes fit as well; hopefully Ill be able to afford getting it removed one day. All of this to say Im not sure where I want to settle in terms of weight now. Ill let ya know when I know myself! . Dont believe me just watch! #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #keto #fattofit #fattofitjourney #extremeweightloss #inprogress #motivation #transformation #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #weightlosstransformation #keepgoing #nevergiveup #bodsquad #fatloss #transformationinprogress #100lbsdown #ketotransformation #ketoweightloss #beforeandduring #200lbsdown #dietbet #halfmysize #lfhdietbet #inspiration

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น