WEIGHT LOSS TIP #6: Deprivation is demotivating!! Please dont. People who have k…


WEIGHT LOSS TIP #6: Deprivation is demotivating!! Please dont. People who have known me in my heavy days (229 lbs) often make surprised comments when they see me eat pudding (like this to die for panna cotta) or chocolates or cookies or chips etc. Theys say: Hey thats BAD for you youll gain weight!! . You CANT you SHOULDNT and BAD are strong negatives. And the last thing you need in your life is negativity. I discovered that finding the balance in the how much of everything you consume is key. No voodoo no choochoo no one sided diets no pills. My weight loss journey inspired me to research nutrition to the bottom and then simplify it as much as I could. Simply because for me following the Weight Watchers program proved to be successful (and I am still grateful for that). But I didnt want to be a mindless follower forever using their recipes or their app. I wanted to know the WHY. Simply because I didnt want to become dependent on their (genius!) points counting system. And I managed. I stopped counting points 8 months ago And still lost more weight. And reached my goal! AND eat sweets and drink alcoholic beverages . And so can you. . Have questions? Please feel free to ask them in the comments or send me a DM! . PS In case you wonder where weight loss tip #5 is: its in my IGTV! . #obesetobeast #healthyfood #health #weightlosstips #fatlosstips #slank #beforeafter #before #after #gezondeten #weightwatchers #smartpoints #freestyle #weightwatchersfreestyle #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossjourney #fattofit #weightlossmotivation #foodie #menopause #overgang #happy #selflove #transformation #mywwjourney #wwsisterhood #losingweight #weightlossmotivation



Source by pimpyourfood

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

POPSUGAR Fitness Bob Harper Reveals the “Adverse Effect” We Never Discuss About…

2016 Could possibly be Your Life-Changing Year, Dr. Ben and 6 Other Doctors revi…