#transformationtuesday 56lbs vs 202lbs Hopeful Proud . On January 1 2018 I was…
#transformationtuesday 56lbs vs 202lbs Hopeful Proud . On January 1 2018 I was 3 1/2 months into my weight loss journey and I was just starting to believe that I could actually do it this time. I was hopeful that a year from then Id be able to look back and have something to be proud of. It wasnt until this point after already losing 56lbs that I decided to take measurements and true progress pictures. Today on January 1 2019 I can say that Im looking back and I AM proud of myself for not only losing the weight but literally saving and changing my life!! . I am living PROOF that its never too late and youre never too far gone as long as you believe in yourself and never give up!! Its not how many times you fall down its how many times you get back up. Make TODAY the day you get back up! Lets do this. . Dont believe me just watch! #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #keto #fattofit #fattofitjourney #extremeweightloss #inprogress #motivation #transformation #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #weightlosstransformation #keepgoing #nevergiveup #bodsquad #fatloss #transformationinprogress #100lbsdown #ketotransformation #ketoweightloss #beforeandduring #transformationtuesday #150lbsdown #dietbet #halfmysize

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น