Performance Lesson – Binge eating is something I see quite often. As a coach it …
Performance Lesson – Binge eating is something I see quite often. As a coach it is my job to help clients cut through the bullshit so they can break free and get better. Today I wanted to share three tips to help you break free from binge eating. . 1Stop The Serial Dieting – Let’s be honest the diet is probably why you have gotten out of control in the first place. All these crazy strict diets the focus on getting rid of or removing foods macros or food groups will ONLY add to the problem. . So for the love of God stop looking for one. . 2Stop Trying To Be Perfect – Stop trying to be a perfectionist when it comes to nutrition. (I could even say when it comes to anything) . Trying to be perfect almost always results in very little to no progress whatsoever so cut that shit out ya nut. . Once you stop trying to be absolutely perfect you might actually relax a little bit and be surprised how successful you become. . 3Cut Out The Massive Cheat Days – If you think cheat days are the answer you better drop the fork there and slap yourself in the face so you can come back to reality. . If you reserve foods for only one day a week the only thing you will be doing is making things worse. You end up cramming everything you can down your throat and it turn you just contribute to the problem. . Unless you have control of your eating and can use calorie spike days to help replenish energy stores so you can feel great stay the hell away from cheat days. . As always I know this will help even if it only changes one person. If that happens I know I’ve done my job. . I have faith in you so get off your butt and have some faith in yourself. . Remember to double tap if you agree and take a moment to get to know me just follow the link above and check out my website. . . #saturdayvibes #nevergiveuphope #weightlossstruggles #nevergiveuponyourself #weightlossdiary #fitnessblogger #weightlosssupport #weightlossfamily #fitoverthirty #fitafter30 #meals #nutritioncoach #weightlossstory #appetitejournal #dietingsucks #halifaxpersonaltrainer #bedford #coreessentials #fitnesscoach #mealplans #dietblogger #bingeeatingdisorder

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น