Not the kind of outward transformation I am proud of but let me tell you a littl…
Not the kind of outward transformation I am proud of but let me tell you a little something about the girl on the right. She was in a marriage with a man that judged her solely on her appearance. He told her what he wanted her to wear let her know when he didn’t approve of what she was eating and made her feel like the only way she could earn his love was by being thin. This was after she had lost 50 lbs he returned home for r&r while on a deployment to Iraq. She had worked so hard to lose that weight. One of the first things she remembers him saying to her was “you really squeezed into that outfit didn’t you?” She became so defeated and never felt like she was going to be enough for him. Fast forward ten years and a divorce later… The girl on the left. She is definitely out of shape and needs to take better care of her body she is ashamed of the way she looks. But this girl is loved for who she is on the inside. Her husband never comments on her weight or what she’s eating and never bases her value on physical attributes. He thinks she is beautiful on the inside and the outside. Obviously both these girls are me. I work everyday to love myself the way I am yet I am still working to become a healthier version of me. But what I didn’t realize ten years ago was that being thin didn’t make me happy and being fat doesn’t make me miserable it’s who I am inside that determines how I feel about myself. And I love to I am inside. I still have a lot of emotional damage I needed to work through a lot of that is from the pressures I allowed my ex-husband to put on me. Body image is something I will probably struggle with for a long time. But I recognize that. And I think that’s a good place to start. . . . . . #weightlossjourney #fitnessjourney #family #goals #motivation #dietbet #support #teamwork #iamamormon #utah #changeyourlife #athletes #myfitnessjourney #thetransformapp #sweatyselfie #healthy #dedication #loveyourbody #progress #progresspic #noexcuses #extremeweightloss #sports #weights #inspire #transformation #workout #run #cardio #nsv

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น