My name is Lexi and I set a New Years Resolution to lose weight on 1/1/16. I did…


My name is Lexi and I set a New Years Resolution to lose weight on 1/1/16. I didn’t have a meal plan surgery or a personal trainer however what I did have was the faith that if I put in the work I could save my life. I was 25 years old 485lbs and had a BMI of 78. I didnt know anything about working out or counting calories. I knew I wanted to be a mom one day and that at my size it wasnt healthy. I didnt want my husband to have to become my caregiver and my size held me back from the things I enjoyed. I was a prisoner in my own body #fedup with just existing in my own life. I started my journey not knowing what I was doing or where it would lead me. I started my journey as someone who ate thousands of calories and was an emotional eater. I started my journey afraid but more afraid of not trying. The most important thing is to start with where you are start today! ——————————————————————————– Ready to transform in 2019? NEXT DIETBET STARTS 1/6/19!! I joined my first dietbet in January 2016 when I started my journey & it helped me change my life! Plus if you play 4 games in 2019 I’m giving away huge prizes to the best transformation! Time to change your life too & make those resolutions stick! Lose weight share tips/recipes giveaways including a week getaway to @hiltonheadhealth @fedupfam tees an airfryer & MORE! Plus get paid to get lean in 2019! Link in bio or dietbet.com/fatgirlfedup #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fedupfam #fit #fitfam #fitspo #motivation #tummytuck #fattofit #obesetobeast #workout #dance #diet #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #fitness #losingweight #fitnessmotivation #anytimefitness #fitfam #plussize #looseskin #excessskin #effyourbeautystandards #extremeweightloss



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

POPSUGAR Fitness Bob Harper Reveals the “Adverse Effect” We Never Discuss About…

2016 Could possibly be Your Life-Changing Year, Dr. Ben and 6 Other Doctors revi…