This is the time of year where trends to start DIETS are high. Where benefits s…


This is the time of year where trends to start DIETS are high. Where benefits such as fat loss or quick results are promised as the outcome. Here is my two cents Diets are NOT SUSTAINABLE.. You might ask WHY ? Your body does not thrive Of: Restrictions you end up binging Quick fixes not sustainable long term Fad Diets could be harmful could cause health issues I believe in balance and eating 80/20 rule — 80 of what you eat make it healthy to nutritious foods () and 20% () This approach is far more sustainable than constantly hopping on and hopping off a diet. What are your thoughts on diets ? I am still taking clients for my 1:1 coaching 12 weeks transformation program. If you wanted to start your fitness journey and unsure of how? struggled in past? & haven’t had any results you wanted. Ladies struggle no more go ahead and apply and we will be chatting soon :). I’d love to help you achieve your goals without you having to search for answers everywhere. Link in my bio !! #investinyourself100%



Source by ashantilineman

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Xtreme Fat Loss Dr. Ozs swimsuit slimdown drink. I did this for a few weeks and …