I just signed up for my first DietBet!!! I am doing @jessicaleitnerfit s valenti…


I just signed up for my first DietBet!!! I am doing @jessicaleitnerfit s valentines kickstarter and I hope you will too! Its only $10 to enter!! Plus she is giving away gift cards to some lucky winners!! I cant wait to kick some butt (and lose some butt literally ). Join us! Posted @withrepost @jessicaleitnerfit Love Yourself Valentine’s Day Kickstarter is starting February 14th! $10 bet with alot of gift cards/prizes up for grabs. Show yourself some love this Valentine’s Day by losing weight and making some money! Stick to those new years resolutions. In two games I’ve made about $40 profit. You can join 3 kickstarters and 3 Transformers at a time so that’s a nice chunk of change on the side just for losing weight. This is too amazing to pass up. Join us! The link is in my BIO #dietbet #diet #diet #healthy #fat #fitnessmotivation #fitness #potd #money #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossjourney #girl #weightlosstory #cardio #instagood #l4l #likeforlikeback #followforfollow #likesforlikes #love #workouts #money



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Xtreme Fat Loss Dr. Ozs swimsuit slimdown drink. I did this for a few weeks and …