January 2019 – New Year New You So many of you have had a great time over Chris…


January 2019 – New Year New You So many of you have had a great time over Christmas and New year but the issue now is that a lot of you are desperate and at a point of desperation to do something about the weight you gained. You feel rubbish Clothes don’t fit nice You feel horrid looking at yourself in the mirror You aren’t being yourself so people around you are taking the brunt of how you are feeling. Often the words I hear is “I will do whatever it takes” Unfortunately this eagerness often leads to people embarking on often aggressive and in most cases unsustainable approaches. Because these plans aren’t realistic and sustainable we end up with a lot of people quitting. As a coach here is my approach towards anyone who comes to work with me. In the onset of any nutritional plan I first establish a baseline of caloric intake and output I feel there is little to no reason to further complicate the process by manipulating macronutrients micronutrients meal frequencies timings or introducing dietary supplementation. If I get clients to focus on Protein Carbs Fats Fibre meal timings and taking supplements from the word go I am asking for trouble! In my experience not only do clients want the simplest methods but the lazy coaching culture means that the hierarchy of whats important is often inverted. I am NOT that coach! Focusing on the hierarchy of nutritional priorities is KEY for long term sustainable results. Are you starting a new nutrition fitness journey this month? If yes comment below and I will give you some feedback on that approach Coach HB #january #fatloss #newyearsresolution #goals #fitnessmotivation #fitness #fatlossjourney #fatlosstips #weightlossjourney #weightloss #personaltrainer #coach #diet #diets #dietstartsmonday #leicester #changinglives



Source by verenacromwell

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

POPSUGAR Fitness Bob Harper Reveals the “Adverse Effect” We Never Discuss About…

2016 Could possibly be Your Life-Changing Year, Dr. Ben and 6 Other Doctors revi…