All black because it’s a funeral for my fat!Refocused & ready for a weigh in thi…


All black because it’s a funeral for my fat!Refocused & ready for a weigh in this week now that I’m back home with my scale. I experienced a loss when I visited @hiltonheadhealth last week and honestly I think some of it was because I wasnt as stressed and I had some ‘ME’ time. Sometimes we get so focus on taking care of others that we can forget how to take care of ourselves. I don’t know what it is about having a 365 day fresh start but I apparently needed a New Year and a week off to get back on track after the holidays. My goal this year is to tone up and build my strength back up to where it was before my surgery as I felt that was a reason I recovered so quickly prior. Be sure to check my story for beyond the scenes. Rise & grind! #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fit #fitfam #fedupfam #diet #losingweight #diet #hiltonhead #anytimefitness #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #fitness #fit #fitspo #strong #muscles #lift #weighttraining #girlswholift #extremeweightloss #indiana #brooks



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

POPSUGAR Fitness Bob Harper Reveals the “Adverse Effect” We Never Discuss About…

2016 Could possibly be Your Life-Changing Year, Dr. Ben and 6 Other Doctors revi…