Here goes my before and after 12week transformation I started with @gobeyonddav…
Here goes my before and after 12week transformation I started with @gobeyonddave 12weeks ago for a fat loss plan.. Starting weight was 61.7kg which has been my heaviest for a few years. I felt very unhappy with my body and spent most days in baggy clothes hiding from my weight gain. I then decided it’s time to change and contacted Dave and we set a plan in motion. From day one I had my mind set on the end goal which was being happy in my own skin again. It’s was such a great plan I never felt hungry and quite enjoyed the food on my plan.As the weeks went on I new this wasn’t going to be just a 12 week plan for me so while on that plan I signed up for another 12week plan Dave Is a genius when it comes to fitness he literally knows everything did I also mention I’m coeliac and he adjusted absolutely everything to suit my needs It’s now week13 and I now weigh 54.5kg I am totally enjoying my new body So it’s not just a diet its a meal plan thats for life.. Here’s to me and all the hard work paying off and to the next phase super exited to smash my next goal Total weight loss 16lbs #fitness #transformation #beforeandafter #newme #gymlife #womenwholift #goals #gobeyondfitness #newme #healthyme #nextstep #fatloss #training #mealprep #mealplan #definition #girlswholift

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น